Data protection charter
Our company, COLISEE GROUP, pays particular attention to ensuring the protection of your personal data and to complying with the applicable laws (French Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)).
Within the limits and in accordance with the requirements prescribed by the laws in force, you may exercise the following rights with respect to your personal data:
Access your data
You may submit a request to access all your personal data and to be provided with a usable copy thereof.
Request a correction
You may request the correction of your data by providing proof that your request is legitimate. We reserve the right to refuse any correction that contravenes the law or is manifestly unlawful.
You can request that your data be erased and exercise your right to be forgotten only if:
- The personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- You have withdrawn your consent on which processing was based;
- You have objected to the processing and there are no compelling legitimate grounds for continuing the processing;
- Your personal data have been processed unlawfully
Request the portability of your data
You may at any time request to recover your personal data in a structured machine-readable format. You can exercise your right to portability in cases where processing is based on consent or the performance of a contract.
Request a limitation on processing
You may request a limitation on the personal data processing that we carry out if:
- You dispute the accuracy of the personal data within a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- You object to the erasure of your data if the processing is unlawful;
- We no longer need your data, but they are still necessary to establish, exercise or defend our rights in court;
- You have objected to the processing of your data during the verification of whether the legitimate interests pursued by our company prevail over your interests.
Withdraw your consent
If processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw it at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing operations based on your consent that are carried out before consent is withdrawn.
You are entitled to be provided with all the information required by Articles 12, 13 and 14 of the GDPR. For this purpose, please submit a request in accordance with the procedure described below.
The rights referred to in this charter can be exercised by contacting our head office, by submitting a written request, together with proof of identity, to our company’s Data Protection Officer, by post: Colisée Group, DPO, 68 rue Pierre Charron,75008 Paris, or by e-mail: email@example.com
As required by the European Regulation, we will reply to you within one (1) month and acknowledge receipt of your request. In the event implementing your request is complex, we reserve the right to provide you with a response within two (2) months.
You will not be charged any fees for requests made for the purpose of exercising the above rights. However, in accordance with the law, our company reserves the right to bill you if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular in the event of repeated requests.
In the event your rights are not respected, or to report any breach of the protection of your personal data, you can also file a complaint with the CNIL, 3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris Cedex 07.